Monday 13 July 2009

I did it for science

Well not me, but these folks did...

At the time when the city of Sheffield Health Service releases a pamphlet advocating regular sex or masturbation for teenagers (Er?) and Duncan posts a great cartoon, I go and find this link. I've not yet had time to read it all, but it looks... interesting...

In an attempt to scientifically study human sexuality, the researchers experimented with themselves using different modes of sexual expression in various circumstances. Their results are recorded for posterity.

A word of warning to all functional males. Do NOT read Injaculation, I'm telling you!

The site goes back a few years so some people may have seen it already, but...
--------------------------
Via Blag Hag.

4 comments:

delicate flower said...

" Between a gentleman's love spuds and rusty hole" wow what an image, and what a site.
I love the pseudoscience format....

Andy Holroyd said...

I'm finding it quite educational to be honest ;)

You did WHAT?

delicate flower said...

Huh? Did what, where? Are you referring to something on my blog?
I had never seen nerve.com before, but plan to go back and read.. fascinating stuff.

Andy Holroyd said...

Sorry, I meant the guys at 'I did it for science'. It was getting late.