Thursday 8 January 2009

A very interesting idea

I have recently submitted my blog to AlphaInventions.com an innovative site where different blogs are showcased on a rotating page. You can make a payment for longer inclusion in the cycle or submit for free and get displayed till it's your turn to get 'bumped off' by someone else.

I'm just submitting for free at the moment but I'd like to say thanks to Cheru for a great idea. It does work.

To those who use Alpha Inventions, watch the cycle, there's some potentially good stuff in there. Also, when you submit, go visit the blog you bumped off. It's only fair and again you may find something interesting.

Finally, to all my new visitors I'd like to say hello and welcome. Have a dig around in my loose change and pocket fluff, you too may find something to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came here because I saw your comment on the Alphainventions.com site and thought you might have some tips and ideas to share with us http://is.gd/fDE3

We are building up a lot of information on how to get good value out of this site. Part of its strength is the fact that the more you bump others off, the worse off you are.

More than that, once you are recognised by Alphainventions, they keep sending you traffic because you update your site - not because you keep resubmitting or you are an AIID subscriber.

I have done a lot of statistical analysis on this and have the numbers to prove it.

Many of us found out about Alphainventions because they referred traffic to us BEFORE we submitted to them.

For me, the great thing about Alphainventions.com is that it keeps sending traffic to my site and using the referral back links I can visit those people. That is real value for blogging and building traffic.

I do resubmit from time to time, but I find the most referrals come when I have updated my blog with real information (content).

Have a look at our site to learn more http://is.gd/fhzs