Monday 29 March 2010

I can't think of a title for this post

I blog about many and varied different topics; but quite often, when I have found something unusual/interesting/amusing that I want to share, I struggle to find a snappy title for the post. I lack the ease to find a simple phrase which ties in the ideas I want to express. Other people seem to have a fluidity with words which I can only emulate by protracted cogitation.

Then I thought; does anyone else have my 'strapline' problem? Do you have to ruminate hard or does a headline simply pop out whilst writing or thinking about it?

Anyway, here is a song by Dan and Dan, who I just discovered.

The Daily Mail Song*


and of course it evoked this memory in me:

Bob Dylan- Subterranean Homesick Blues

----------------------
*Note: The Daily Mail is an influential UK newspaper.

No comments: