Tuesday 30 June 2009

If you stumble

The observant may notice a new icon at the foot of each post. It looks like this:

------->     [Stumble Upon]     <-------

So if you use Stumble Upon, and you like one of my posts, give it a click and vote me up. Thank you.

-----------------------------


Talking of voting, GrrlScientist has slipped to second place in the send a blogger to Antarctica contest. If you haven't voted yet, please do. Let's give the trip of a lifetime to a very deserving person.



While we are in cold climes, I can't resist nicking this image and saying 'Caption This':
"...and then you go VROOM up into the sky."
Or
"These solar panels are crap."
Or
"Wow Dad that was one hell of a fart."

Over to you...

5 comments:

Duncanr said...

Like father ... like son

Duncanr said...

Little and large ?

Duncanr said...

Stabilisers fitted as standard

Anonymous said...

I really love 'These solar panels are crap,' hahahaha. I don't think I can top that. Props to you!

delicate flower said...

Ok daddy, she's gone now, and besides something's poking me in the back..

Sorry to sully such a pure, pretty image with my smutty mind