Sunday 18 July 2010

Thinking of Debbie Harry

Here's a couple of old tunes.

This first one I would really like a shot at playing (band members? What you think?)

Blondie - Hanging On The Telephone (Orignal Video)


The second I know our lead singer has mentioned. I find it a bit creepy/spooky/stalkey but it is a good song. It's featured in a half decent movie (Coyote Ugly) and was the theme tune to Sugar Rush, a UK comedy about a young girl discovering her innate feelings for a same-sex relationship. That sounds serious but it was well written and quite funny, so if you ever get a chance to see 'Sugar Rush' do so! Anyway...

Blondie: One Way or Another w/ subtitles

2 comments:

mark said...

great tunes, I was just listening to them on youtube the other day

Andy Holroyd said...

I love then energy the songs have.