Monday 9 June 2008

Weeing down my trouser leg #1

I'm thinking of having a new category called "Weeing down my trouser leg" for those posts I make under the affluence of incahol.
There will always be a point to these posts - I'm just blown if I can remember what it was.

----------------

Thanks as ever to PZ Myers for the link.

What if scripture really did foretell science?


I agree, and I quote from 'The Book of Astropithicus" ch.5

1And it will come to pass that understanding will sweep the land, for weight is not always, though the spirit of weight continueth.

2
And the motion of the spirit perpetuates, though it is often lazy.

3
Yet those without that spirit will have fastest motion and they will light the world, though their time will be measured. Others will follow to expand the world.

4
But the barter will be bright, the spirit of weight and the weightless twice themselves give bountiful reward.

5
And some will call it the egg and some will call it the mushroom.

No comments: