Monday 30 June 2008

Missing Glastonbury :(

Well, I missed Glastonbury Festival again, that's eight years now. And the weather wasn't too bad this time, despite my earlier predictions. I wanted to post more webcam images but the system went down due to 'electrical faults' (damp, I guess) and that snafued that!

However the BBC have lots of video (and no doubt YouTube will have soon).

I throw open a challenge! Compare and contrast:

Jay-Z - Saturday
















Neil Diamond - Sunday
















That 'they performed at different times of day' is not an answer.

Compare: Both these artists have put in a lot of hard work over the years, they are widely recognized and know how to pull and hold an audience.

Contrast: One of them shouts incoherently like a street drunk, the other could sing a bit when he was younger.

Comments?

No comments: